Meet Aaliyah who came to see me with her mum for her first newborn portraits. Such a perfect little angel she was!! As soon as she walked into my studio she lit up the room; I was so excited to photograph her. The requested shot was the ‘hanging nest’ and neutral colours.
Look at that face! The eyes, the hair, the lips – she has it all! Aaliyah did rock her session and was absolutely flawless. I felt like the luckiest newborn photographer ever. We did have a wonderful session.
Her mum found out about my Perth newborn photography through a recommendation of another client. Nadine, thank you for trusting me with your baby. You’re one of the most beautiful & kind people I have met. I have the BEST clients.
If you are expecting and thinking about booking your newborn photography experience, please contact me. If your baby has already been born I may be booked up already but if I can squeeze you in somewhere I definitely will.
Planning ahead and some of the details I need to know before your session:
- Birth notification– by text or email as soon as you can so that we get bubs scheduled under 10 days old if possible
- Info about the birth (baby’s name, weight, height).
- If you’ve had a C-Section, it helps to have someone come with you (eg. your partner or parent).
- Photo of bubs – this will help me plan the session
- A special requests for the shoot, such as specific pose or prop that you’d love
- Any health issues (eg. reflux, acne, jaundice, conjunctivitis)
- If you or your partner would like to be in the photos please let me know in advance so that I can incorporatethat whilst planning the session.
- Try not to book any other appointments before or after the session
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your due date/ date of birth, phone number and best time to call so that we can answer all your questions and find out what you’d love to have.